problem with nvda chrome and pressing enter on items

Jonathan Nadeau

Hello list,

I'm having a problem with nvda only inside of chrome. Before while surfing the web with chrome I could tab onto a link or a menu item and then press enter and it would bring me to the next page or download the file of the link I click on. Now all of a sudden if I tab to an item and then press enter nothing happens. I have to use the arrow keys to land on the item or link press enter and it then works.
Any ideas of why tabbing to something doesn't work anymore but if I arrow to it it will work. Any help is greatly appreciated. This is really messing with my work flow.