A few questions

Akshaya Choudhary

Hello guys,
I have a few questions:
1.    Is there a way to have different punctuation settings for different voices or synthesizers? I think it can be done by creating a different configuration profile. But, my NVDA starts behaving weird if there are more than one configuration profiles. So, an alternative is welcome.
2.    I have 6 voices available in my Windows One Core synthesizer, but when I switch to SAPI 5, I can only access two of those voices. What could be the reason? The two available SAPI 5 voices are English US voices. The other two set of voices that are only available in One Core synthesizer are Indian English and Hindi.
3.    In Phonetic Punctuation add-on, some audio rules stay active regardless of the set punctuation level. For example, if Phonetic Punctuation is turned on, I hear sounds for ellipsis; left and right parenthesis’s; and editable field, even when my punctuation level is set to none.   Any suggestions to fix this?
Also, can there be a setting allowing the users to set  independent punctuation levels for the audio rules?
I shall be grateful for any feedback.

--
Regards,
Sociohack