From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 11:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Need tips and tricks on the use of Google Docs with NVDA

Google Docs is very accessible with NVDA. I use Docs a lot, to produce well formatted documents. If you use Google’s commands to navigate, you will have a great experience. Let me know what you need help with.

On Sat, May 16, 2020, 10:46 PM Ibrahim Abedrabbo <abedrabboibrahim@...> wrote:

Hi Folks,

I will be forced to use Google Docs as one of my distant instruction tools. I have never used google docs before. How accessible is Google Docs with NVDA?

I hope those of you who have used Google Docs with NVDA would share their experience with me and give me some tricks and tips and works around to use it effectively.

Regards,

Ibrahim