Re: accessible uninstaller

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

One of the reasons why I keep the JAWS screen reader installed on my PC. It is able to read the interface for Revo Uninstaller  much better then NVDA.

On 5/19/2020 8:32 AM, Austin Pinto wrote:
hi all.
is there an accessible uninstaller which works with nvda?
i used to use revo uninstaller but some versions back it was
inaccessible is it the same?
please suggest something.
i would prefer if its portable which can be run without installation.
but even if its not its ok.
i am getting a new laptop and i know it will come with a lot of crap
so i want to remove the crap cleanly.
also what is the solution of uninstalling macaffi i think the
uninstaller asks for a captcha how to get around it.