Re: nvda 2019.3 vocalizer, and remote support

intellisystech@...

Hi, yesterday my license is still ok. When i start my computer today. The NVDA keep prompt "Your Vocalizer for NVDA credentials are not set for this computer. You will need to set them to use vocalizer for NVDA for long time periods, so your license can be properly verified.". nother I can do and press. How can I do now ? I try to delete the NVDA folder in appdata folder and install the NVDA again. After I insall the vocalizer driver again, I keeps prompt this error again. PleaseĀ  help. Thanks