Re: What do You prefer to write Docs, Presentations, or Spreadsheets with NVDA

Luke Davis

I used to use Open Office (for 15 years or so) on Linux and Windows, but last year I switched to MS Office. My muscle memory for shortcut keys can not seem to get the hang of ribbon command shortcuts, but other than that I prefer MS Office.

I mainly encounter Google Docs on mobile platforms. I don't much like reading documents in Google Docs, so don't imagine I would like writing them there either.

Luke

On Tue, 19 May 2020, Marco Oros wrote:

What do You prefer to write Docs, Slides and Spreadsheets with NVDA?
Google services, Microsoft office, or Apache Open office?