Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] reading what seems to be a blank email

I did the steps and it was set to original HTML. I actually had to
change it to text before it could read the body of the email. Thank you
for teaching me something new to try when I come across another email
that will not read properly.

Gene, your help was greatly appreciated.

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876