Re: accessible uninstaller

Sarah k Alawami

I just use the one built into windows. It works, fine, or rather I use he ones built into the apps that I uninstall.

I hope my watch won't notice as it says do not take it off the charger while the update is happening. woops? I hope I didn't ruin the watch.

On 19 May 2020, at 5:32, Austin Pinto wrote:

hi all.
is there an accessible uninstaller which works with nvda?
i used to use revo uninstaller but some versions back it was
inaccessible is it the same?
please suggest something.
i would prefer if its portable which can be run without installation.
but even if its not its ok.
i am getting a new laptop and i know it will come with a lot of crap
so i want to remove the crap cleanly.
also what is the solution of uninstalling macaffi i think the
uninstaller asks for a captcha how to get around it.