Re: What do You prefer to write Docs, Presentations, or Spreadsheets with NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

Jarte for docs, and emails. I don't do the rest.

On 19 May 2020, at 6:00, Tyaseta Rabita Nugraeni Sardjono wrote:

microsoft office and open office....google service is for gmail,
googling, google from

On 5/19/20, Marco Oros marco.oros93@... wrote:

Hello.

I have a question.

What do You prefer to write Docs, Slides and Spreadsheets with NVDA?

Google services, Microsoft office, or Apache Open office?

Thank You.

Marco