Re: Question: Removing Bookmarks In Mozilla Firefox Using NVDA and Keyboard-- not mouse

Chris

I think you may be looking for ctrl+shift+B

From: Laurie Mehta via groups.io
Sent: 19 May 2020 17:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Question: Removing Bookmarks In Mozilla Firefox Using NVDA and Keyboard-- not mouse

Hello,
I have Firefox 76.0.1 64bit on this laptop running Win7. I would like to clean up my bookmarks. There was a method I had used in the past involving control+i which now seems to not work as it had previously.
Googling led me to hear of a way to remove a bookmark where you click an icon on the address bar-- something I had no luck in finding how to access that icon from the address bar.
How can I remove bookmarks, either one at a time or in multiples, using only the keyboard with NVDA?
Thanks!
--Laurie M.