nvda keys, or at least something quits working.

Sarah k Alawami

Well, this is an odd one. I turned on my computer today and I noticed that tsometimes my control left and right arrow keys quick working, in fact I cannot even use my arrow keys to read character by character. I have the log here, but a restart of NVDA fixes it but for a while. I'm hoping my computer is just glitchy today. lol! Here is the log file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/udco9m6ftkl31i0/nvda-old.log?dl=1

   I have 1 add on disabled, but  that should not matter, I will try a restart later today to see if that works or not.

Thanks all. and I'm using 2020.1 I think.