From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janet Brandly
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 3:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] FYI, Windows 10 Essentials Update

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know that, at least for me, NVDA did not automatically restart after installing the most recent Windows 10 App Essentials update. I had to restart NVDA manually. In case your computer stops talking for a long time after you have shut NVDA down as instructed, try this. I know this sounds pretty basic, but there may be users out here who get hung up by this.

Cheers,

Janet