Re: FYI, Windows 10 Essentials Update

Dan Beaver

Hmmm, interesting.  It prompted me about restarting NVDA.  No problems here.

Dan Beaver

On 5/19/2020 6:09 PM, Janet Brandly wrote:

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know that, at least for me, NVDA did not automatically restart after installing the most recent Windows 10 App Essentials update. I had to restart NVDA manually. In case your computer stops talking for a long time after you have shut NVDA down as instructed, try this. I know this sounds pretty basic, but there may be users out here who get hung up by this.

Cheers,

Janet

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)