Re: And finally, Add-on Updater 20.06 #addonrelease

Well joseph I guess with this latest addon most things are ready for the next feature update I think we have a week left before it goes.

It sounds really sollid.

On 20/05/2020 7:11 pm, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

Add-on Updater 20.06 is now available. As an add-on that has gone through one of the most changes as a result of Flake8, along with not breaking update facility for other add-ons, this add-on became the last one to get 20.06. As always, Add-on Updater 20.06 is available through community add-ons website, or ironically enough, through Add-on Updater itself.

And with that, I’m taking a break from NVDA add-ons world for a while. The next releases will be done in July.

Cheers,

Joseph