Re: Golden Cursor and Gold wave add-on for NVDA 19.2.1

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I have it on drop box for the earlier version that will work on that version. The link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/xy3k2rbufpzc5h3/goldenCursor-3.4.nvda-addon?dl=1

The gold wave one is at https://www.dropbox.com/s/ec7d60ut9p6zwln/goldwave-19.04.nvda-addon?dl=1

Hopefully I did not accidentally put in the wrong ones.

I have 2 folders or drop box links on my website now one is for earlier add ons before 2019.2 and another for ones after nvda 2019.3 and onwards.

I need to change it so it automatically downloads when you click on a file but have not tried it with a folder

At present it brings up a list of add ons then after you click on one it might want you to play which it can not or download it.

I will see if I can change later on tonight.

Gene nz

On 19/05/2020 8:08 am, Akshaya Choudhary wrote:
Hello,
Can someone provide me versions of Golden Cursor and Gold Wave add-on that work with NVDA 19.2.1?
--
Regards,
Sociohack