Re: pdfs with all words crammed against the next word with no spaces between

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 06:11 PM, Marquette, Ed wrote:
I like the solution another lister suggested, namely, use a PDF-handling piece of software to print to PDF.
That's my first thought, even if you're using Adobe Reader DC as the reader.

Under Windows 10 there is a built-in virtual printer, Microsoft print to PDF, that is generally used to create a PDF from another program, like MS-Word or Notepad, etc.  It is, however, available for "printing to" from any program, including Reader DC.  So you would be running your existing PDF file through a virtual printer that creates PDF files to see if that resolves the issue.

I generally use the program PDF Creator as my virtual printer of choice, but that's just habit from before Microsoft print to PDF existed.