Re: What do You prefer to write Docs, Presentations, or Spreadsheets with NVDA

David Moore

thank you very much! I have a lot of old documents that were made in Microsoft office 2000 and 2003 that have the d o c format. I have wanted to convert those into the docx docs for a long time and I've wondered how I would do that I will check this out and see if it works. Can you do more documents Dan one-at-a-time it sounds like it'll convert multiple documents, is this easy to figure out just by tinkering with it? Is this a computer only program have a great one guys!

On Wed, May 20, 2020, 7:33 PM Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:

thanks for this.

On 21/05/2020 2:22 am, Josh Kennedy wrote:
you can use the free multidoc converter to batch-convert your old microsoft office and windows95 document to the new docx format.
http://www.multidoc-converter.com/en/download/index.html