Re: pdfs with all words crammed against the next word with no spaces between

Dan Beaver

Sorry, but it is private.  I sure appreciate the offer though.

Dan Beaver

On 5/20/2020 5:33 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Dan,

            If the content of said file is not private, please e-mail me a copy and I'll see what I can do.  And if it's something that doesn't require massive gyrations I'll post the steps I used if I can fix it.

Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)