Express Scribe and NVDA

Betsy Grenevitch

I hope it is OK to ask this here. Does anyone know if Express Scribe works with NVDA? I do not want to purchase it if it does not work. I cannot remember if I ever tried it with NVDA because it has been quite some time since I have even used it. My trial version has run out and I am willing to purchase it if it does work as I do a lot of transcription from recordings and one of the places I volunteer to do this wants things word for word as much as possible. If Express Scribe does not work or you know of another software that is very user friendly please let me know. If the moderators do not want this topic on the list and they let us know please email me privately.

Thanks so much for any help I can receive.

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876