From: Arlene
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: 05/20/2020 11:47 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Express Scribe and NVDA

Betsy, do you know how to use Google? Or Start page?  If you do, You just go to www.startpage.com It's like google but you do not get spywhere.   You use that search engine. You ask what is free like express scribe or other are free. Then you just find what will work for you. Have you used other screen readers besides NVDA? Or are you newly blind?  That's why I asked if you know how to use google?  I hope you find something that is user friendly like express scribe.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10