Re: document converter things

Tyaseta Rabita Nugraeni Sardjono <tyasetarabita@...>

Try Abby fine reader,

On Thu, May 21, 2020, 12:47 Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:
Hi.

Further to my old document conversion issue a user suggested multiple
document converter by polenter software.

I downloaded it but found 2 issues.

1.  the program is not fully accessible.

Thats fine, I have only 2 large folders of files I want to convert.

2.  on converting my word 95 files to 2003-word97 files, the files
themselves were corrupted and jarte crashed.

I then tried docx.

Every document I had which was quite old my word 95 files for example,
were blank.

This converter aint for me.

I have jarte which I payed for, which does everything I want.

Sadly I may have to get libre office or ms office or something so I can
read the files, I have a system with libre office and the files are read
fine enough, and I hardly need them, but if there is another document
converter even ifits a low cost office thing I'll try that.

This one just is not serving my purpose.

I also had a little trouble accessing it and in fact the rest of the
polenter apps were not especially usable.

I wander if there are document converters in the ms store.