Re: What do You prefer to write Docs, Presentations, or Spreadsheets with NVDA

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 02:40 PM, Arlene wrote:
I had to fill out a Canadian Government form that was PDF I had to call the CNIB to get help filling out the form.
As I've mentioned in the past, there are a very great many people who do not know how to design a fillable form, whether in PDF or MS-Word.

I've had a few US government forms that were billed as fillable that either were not at all, or were, but you couldn't save the filled-in form, which is pretty useless from a record keeping perspective.   And when you're actually dealing with fillable forms, type conversions often screw things up.

It's pretty much a black box until you start trying to work with a given PDF file, regardless of what is claimed.