I'll look at that.

I was hoping for a batch converter but oh well.

These are not that important I need to do them right away.

On 22/05/2020 1:20 am, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:
u can try
zamzar.com
website to convert files to other formats

To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 1:47 AM
Subject: [nvda] document converter things

Hi.

Further to my old document conversion issue a user suggested multiple document converter by polenter software.

I downloaded it but found 2 issues.

1. the program is not fully accessible.

Thats fine, I have only 2 large folders of files I want to convert.

2. on converting my word 95 files to 2003-word97 files, the files themselves were corrupted and jarte crashed.

I then tried docx.

Every document I had which was quite old my word 95 files for example, were blank.

This converter aint for me.

I have jarte which I payed for, which does everything I want.

Sadly I may have to get libre office or ms office or something so I can read the files, I have a system with libre office and the files are read fine enough, and I hardly need them, but if there is another document converter even ifits a low cost office thing I'll try that.

This one just is not serving my purpose.

I also had a little trouble accessing it and in fact the rest of the polenter apps were not especially usable.

I wander if there are document converters in the ms store.

.