Re: A few questions
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
If you run NVDA without the add-on does the symbol level work as it should? As you indicated, setting the punctuation level in a configuration profile should only affect that profile.
If you DON'T specify a particular setting in a configuration profile, and then change it in the normal profile, it will carry over, but if you then change it in the profile, it will take the profile setting. To demonstrate:
1. using the normal profile. Set the punctuation level to all
2. Create a profile and activate it.
3. Don't touch the punctuation level, but read something - all punctuation is read.
4. deactivate the profile.
5. Set punctuation level to none.
6. Activate the profile again.
7. Read something, punctuation level is set to none.
8. Set punctuation level to some.
9. Deactivate the profile. Punctuation level returns to all (as set in the normal profile).
10. Activate the profile, punctuation level back to some.
On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 12:36 AM Akshaya Choudhary <acsociopath@...> wrote: