Re: Excel NVDA and Large Text Cells

Louis Maher

Hello Ed,

Some tips for Excel cell editing.

You can open a cell for editing with f2.  When you are editing with f2, alt + enter will insert a line feed in that cell without throwing you out of the cell.

Also, depending on what Microsoft and your screen editor have done lately, it is advisable to:

Open an Excel spreadsheet. Type alt + f. Up arrow to options.  Hit enter. Arrow down to advanced. Tab to “Allow editing directly in cells” and uncheck that box.  Tab to ok.

This might help your situation.

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838