Re: about nvda add-on bringing text analiser feature in JAWS

Aschalew Byness

When editing a document using speech only, inconsistencies such as
unmatched parentheses, unintentional format changes, extra whitespace,
and stray or unspaced punctuation can often be missed. The Text
Analyzer feature is a tool in jaws that notifies you of these
inconsistencies in your document by using a spoken message or WAV
file. You can press ALT+WINDOWS KEY+I at any time to have Text
Analyzer move the cursor to the next inconsistency and
shift+ALT+WINDOWS KEY+I to previous inconsistancy. I’m at a loss for
words to express how important it is to polish your document.

On 5/22/20, Akshaya Choudhary <@Akshaya> wrote:
What is text inconsistency?
--
Regards,