From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Date: Friday, May 22, 2020 at 1:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Issue with NVDA and links

External email alert: Be wary of links & attachments.

Hi all, need your help on the following issue I am facing with NVDA:

I am experiencing situations where a user will navigate to a link on a page with NVDA, but when activating the link, it actually activates the link that the user had previously tabbed from. When used with just the keyboard (no NVDA), tab to the link and press enter, it works as expected but works strangely with keyboard + NVDA.