Ghost Windows When Copying and Pasting or cutting and pasting in Windows Explorer In Windows 10

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,\

This is happening in Windows 10, but I think I recall it going way back to XP.  When you do the following:
1.  Open Windows Explorer
2.  Highlight a file or folder.
3.  Use control + X or Control + C to cut or copy the file or folder.
4.  Move to another folder or drive and press control + V to paste the file or folder to a new location.
5.  The result is that more often times than not, you get a ghost window that has a title of something like 87%, 94% or 100%.
6.  This ghost window goes away when you alt + tab away and then back to the new location.

Does anyone else experience this and is there a remedy?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"