This is happening in Windows 10, but I think I recall it going way back to XP. When you do the following:
1. Open Windows Explorer
2. Highlight a file or folder.
3. Use control + X or Control + C to cut or copy the file or folder.
4. Move to another folder or drive and press control + V to paste the file or folder to a new location.
5. The result is that more often times than not, you get a ghost window that has a title of something like 87%, 94% or 100%.
6. This ghost window goes away when you alt + tab away and then back to the new location.
Does anyone else experience this and is there a remedy?
Thanks for any help.
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"