Re: Ghost Windows When Copying and Pasting or cutting and pasting in Windows Explorer In Windows 10

Ron,

          There's nothing odd about this if the folder being copied contains a large number of files, or if a file being copied is huge.  It's a status window telling you how far along the copy or paste is in process.

           I don't know if that status can be turned off or not, as I like getting it when an extensive transfer is in progress.