Re: Ghost Windows When Copying and Pasting or cutting and pasting in Windows Explorer In Windows 10

Ron Canazzi

Hi Brian,

The window never goes away.  If the file is small or if it is large, the Windows stays there until you alt + tab away and back.  Sighted people do not see this on the screen at all.

On 5/22/2020 11:03 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Ron,

          There's nothing odd about this if the folder being copied contains a large number of files, or if a file being copied is huge.  It's a status window telling you how far along the copy or paste is in process.

           I don't know if that status can be turned off or not, as I like getting it when an extensive transfer is in progress.

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"