Re: Ghost Windows When Copying and Pasting or cutting and pasting in Windows Explorer In Windows 10

Ron Canazzi

Hi Brian,

As mentioned in the previous post, this has gone way back before Windows 10--maybe back to XP.

On 5/22/2020 11:16 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
By the way, whatever this is would not be NVDA related, but tied to Windows 10, whether some setting I'm unfamiliar with or a subtle corruption that's causing misbehavior.

There may be nothing wrong; it's not clear exactly what's being described.

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"