Re: Ghost Windows When Copying and Pasting or cutting and pasting in Windows Explorer In Windows 10

Luke Davis

How exactly do you know the window is still there?

I have never experienced one of these windows sticking, and I have been moving files small and large for years.

The window shows up when you initiate the paste, and stays only long enough to finish moving the file.
I have even had a few such status windows open at a time during multiple paste operations, and still never had them get stuck.

Luke

On Sat, 23 May 2020, Ron Canazzi wrote:

As mentioned in the previous post, this has gone way back before Windows 10--maybe back to XP.