toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Just move the cursor keys up or down and it disappears, at least
if it has physically finished moving or pasting the files.
Il 23/05/2020 04:59, Ron Canazzi ha
This is happening in Windows 10, but I think I recall it going way
back to XP. When you do the following:
1. Open Windows Explorer
2. Highlight a file or folder.
3. Use control + X or Control + C to cut or copy the file or
4. Move to another folder or drive and press control + V to paste
the file or folder to a new location.
5. The result is that more often times than not, you get a ghost
window that has a title of something like 87%, 94% or 100%.
6. This ghost window goes away when you alt + tab away and then
back to the new location.
Does anyone else experience this and is there a remedy?
Thanks for any help.