Re: Ghost Windows When Copying and Pasting or cutting and pasting in Windows Explorer In Windows 10

Sarah k Alawami

Yep. I've seen this before, saw it when I was copying a 37 gig folder somewhere a few weeks ago. I had to alt tab away from the area. Then it was gone.

On 22 May 2020, at 20:14, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 11:09 PM, Tyler Spivey wrote:
What's not is the status sticking around after the copy is clearly done.
And it's not clear to me from the original message that this is what's happening.  If it is, then you are absolutely correct.