Re: Ghost Windows When Copying and Pasting or cutting and pasting in Windows Explorer In Windows 10

Ron Canazzi

Hi Brian,

In answer to your one question: no I do not use classic shell or similar legacy type utilities.

On 5/23/2020 11:08 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Ron,

             All I can tell you is that I have never encountered what you describe in my entire time working with Windows, prior to and with screen readers.  I have absolutely no idea what is going on, and I can't believe "it's a fluke" if you've had this going on that long.  That being said, that cries, "User action of some kind," having created the situation.  The question is, what?  Let's hope someone else has encountered it and knows the solution.

             The only window I've ever encountered during a copy or paste after cut is the status window giving progress, and that disappears on its own.  You aren't using something like Classic Shell or similar, are you?  Those utilities have settings that might possibly be configured such that this situation could occur.

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"