Re: the twitter website when using NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

For now can't you type your text in jarte, then just paste it in? I've taken to doing that for most websites etc that I deal with.

On 23 May 2020, at 14:30, Jimmy Vonderlinden via groups.io wrote:

hey guys
Whenever I use the twitter website, a strange thing happens, especially when replying to a tweet. Whatever I type into the reply field there is a slight delay beforeĀ  it shows up. I don't have this problem when composing. I am running the latest build of win 10 and chrome
Any thoughts or ideas why this is happening or how to solv it would be greatly appreciated
Thanks guys