Re: Ghost Windows When Copying and Pasting or cutting and pasting in Windows Explorer In Windows 10

Luke Davis

On Sat, 23 May 2020, Ron Canazzi wrote:

5. No longer how long I wait, the ghost window stays there until I alt + tab away from the ghost window and then back. The window is then gone until the next time I copy or cut a file.
And, right there in step 5, would have been the perfect time to actually answer my question. Which was, again:

How exactly do you know the window is still there?
I can put that another way. What screen reader commands do you use that tell you the window is still there? What have you tried?

Luke