Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2020 2:18 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Ghost Windows When Copying and Pasting or cutting and pasting in Windows Explorer In Windows 10

Hi Luke,

I know the window is still there because as every experienced user of
any screen reader, if you press a keystroke or as in this case, if you
check to see if the file has appeared in the new location and if all you
hear when you press an up/down arrow key is 'blank,' then you press the
keystroke insert (NVDA) + T.    That's when I get the feedback such as
'87%' or 94%' or 100%'.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"