Re: What do You prefer to write Docs, Presentations, or Spreadsheets with NVDA

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 04:26 PM, Pauline Smith wrote:
The only extra copies we could make was hard copy print ones.
You can sometimes, and only sometimes, get around the "non-saveable fillable PDF" by doing a Save As after you've filled it out, or using the old print to a virtual PDF printer trick (e.g. PDFCreator or Microsoft print to PDF), to get that content saved in another file.  Where there's a will, there's generally a tricky workaround.

It is really insane to me, at this point in computing history, that those creating fillable forms, whether PDF or MS-Word, simply do not know how to create ones that are consistently accessible and where they can be saved after having been filled out!