Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 6:07 PM
Subject: Where is the auto language switching setting in NVDA? Re: [nvda] Question about NVDA reading documents or pages containing text in multiple languages

If there was auto language switching, wouldn't that switch from one language to another rather than continuing in one?
Where is that setting?
Thanks,
Laurie M.
On Monday, May 25, 2020, 03:32:37 PM PDT, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:

Well I just turn off auto language switching.

Its really no good doing other language speech unless you don't use
espeak in anything other than english.

I am sorry but while I like the clear and robotic fast nature of espeak
I don't find other languages clear at all.