Re: Question about NVDA reading documents or pages containing text in multiple languages

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

If i remember right under the voice settings menu.

I usually have 2 of the settings turned off down there Automatic language switching (when supported) and the one under it i un check.

That way I do not get that trying to think it is another language if on the site.

Gene nz

On 26/05/2020 11:07 am, Laurie Mehta via groups.io wrote:
If there was auto language switching, wouldn't that switch from one language to another rather than continuing in one?
Where is that setting?
Thanks,
Laurie M.
On Monday, May 25, 2020, 03:32:37 PM PDT, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:

Well I just turn off auto language switching.

Its really no good doing other language speech unless you don't use
espeak in anything other than english.

I am sorry but while I like the clear and robotic fast nature of espeak
I don't find other languages clear at all.