focus 14 blue controls

Darren Harris

Hi all,

My partner has very kindly I might add given me her focus 14 blue braille display. She’s gone and bought a braillant 14 but the 14 blue is still in perfect working order.

Anyway I’ve been looking around and I’ve found it’s list of commands etc on the fs website. But they are saying in that document that for third party screen readers which from their perspective NVDA is, the commands may be somewhat different.

So my question is, are there any differences in how the display works commands wise and if so can someone point me to the correct documentation? This isn’t the focus 14 5th gen display this is the focus 14 blue.