Re: focus 14 blue controls

Rui Fontes

In the Commands Quick Reference do a NVDA find for Freedom, and you will be placed in the first table with commands for the Freedom Braille displays...

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 11:41 de 26/05/2020, Darren Harris via groups.io escreveu:

Hi, yes I did try looking for the manual. So far, I have only found stuff for touchscreens and hardware keyboards such as a QUE RTY keyboard.

On 26 May 2020, at 11:15, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

Have you tried to read the NVDA manual? Or the Command quick guide?

Both are present in the Help menu of NVDA...

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 09:27 de 26/05/2020, Darren Harris via groups.io escreveu:

Hi all,

My partner has very kindly I might add given me her focus 14 blue braille display. She’s gone and bought a braillant 14 but the 14 blue is still in perfect working order.

Anyway I’ve been looking around and I’ve found it’s list of commands etc on the fs website. But they are saying in that document that for third party screen readers which from their perspective NVDA is, the commands may be somewhat different.

So my question is, are there any differences in how the display works commands wise and if so can someone point me to the correct documentation? This isn’t the focus 14 5th gen display this is the focus 14 blue.