Re: Tony's addons - updates

Mohammadreza Rashad

Hello dear Tony,
Thanks for your interesting and useful add-ons.
Would you please add the possibility to move directly to a column or
row beyond 10 in table navigation commands for Tony's Enhancement
add-on; e.g., by implementing a script to switch the existing commands
move the cursor to 11th-20th, 21th-30th, etc. columns/rows? this
feature maybe useful and handy for large tables.
Of corse I'm not a programmer and this is just a suggestion that may
improve your add-on.
And I hope my comment is understandable, because English isn't my mother tongue.
Thanks in advance,

--
Best wishes,
Mohammadreza Rashad