Re: Tony's addons - updates

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

LOL! Forgot I changed my Thunderbird settings for View/Message Body As... to "Plain Text" and those "Reply" links weren't being displayed. Once I changed the setting back to"Original Html" the links you mentioned re-appeared.

Brian, maybe you guys should make those links display at the bottom of the message, even when a subscriber has their mail client's message body view set to Text?

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for clearing things up. I'll contact Tony off-line.

On 5/26/2020 12:14 PM, Brian      wrote:
On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 11:14 AM, Kenny wrote:
Tony, how can I reach you off-list?
Unless you've changed something with Groups.io, at the end of each and every message is a link, Reply to Sender.  Activating it should open a message in your e-mail/webmail client already addressed to the sender of said message, with "Re:" plus the title of the topic pre-populated as the subject which you can, of course, change.

If you have any message that originated from Tony you can use it, via the Reply to Sender link, to reach him off-list.