Re: Tony's addons - updates

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 12:52 PM, Kenny wrote:
Brian, maybe you guys should make those links display at the bottom of the message, even when a subscriber has their mail client's message body view set to Text?
That's not under our control, and it's one of the reasons I beg people not to force convert messages to plain text.  In this day and age, virtually all e-mail comes out in HTML format, and you strip out massive amounts of content when you force plain text.  Given that every screen reader has no issue with dealing with HTML, whether in web pages or email messages, there is really no good reason for doing a force convert on all messages.  You can always force convert a problematic message if you receive one.