Re: NVDA remote host

Richard Wells

I have installed the Windows NVDA Remote server and run all the necessary setup features from the folder using admin privileges, but I can't get any clients to connect to it on my network using either IP addresses or machine names. Could anyone provide guidance to me privately at richwels@... please?

On 5/26/2020 5:37 AM, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:

Hello, it is also available for Windows as a compiled package under:

https://github.com/jmdaweb/NVDARemoteServer

cheers,

  Ralf

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Socheat Muth
Sent: Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020 10:28
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA remote host

Hi

Yes, it is possible to host a NVDA remote server on your own, if you own a linux server. I've done it before, and it's quite interesting, but it also breaks the system at the same time if you don't know what you're doing.

On 5/26/2020 12:17 PM, bhanu computer wrote:

hey every one, as you all know in NVDA remote lots of people use host field we enter nvdaremote.com. but what is this for and can we host an nvda remote thing? if so, how.
please help me in this thing friends.