Re: How to Fix Sluggish Responsiveness When Arrowing Through a Word Document

Jonathan COHN

I reviewed this setting, which is in the general settings tab. Microsoft help has this to say about it:
Enable Live Preview    Select this option to preview the effects of formatting changes in the document.

So, I am not sure why this would effect arrowing performance, but at least you know how to get there. While I was in there I turned off the mini-toolbar for selection, which I think is the annowing feature that asks you if you want to keep styles when you paste.