Re: Tony's addons - updates

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 06:21 AM, William Wong wrote:
for instance, If I want to configure Traditional Chinese and Japanese, how should I correct the map?

I don't use this specific add-on, but Tony and many add-on developers have been producing documentation for these add-ons that covers this sort of thing.

If you don't have the Add-Ons Documentation Add-on you may want to consider installing it.  You can also get to the documentation for the add-ons you have installed via NVDA itself in the Add-Ons Manager, Tools dialog.

What you're asking may very well already be discussed in the detailed documentation.  Even if it isn't, the fact that detailed documentation exists for many add-ons, and can come in quite handy, needs to be known.